Veuillez vous inscrire pour accéder à l'intégralité des sections du forum, aux images et interagir avec d'autres passionnés de la Ford Mustang.

MUSTANG CLUB OF ITALY sponsor MUSTANG BOAT

Démarré par whitemustang, 31 Mars 2012 à 21:16:06

whitemustang

Citation de: Hawkmoon le 26 Avril 2012 à 17:27:11
Bonjour et bienvenue  rnr
J'ai une amie à Charleston qui va prendre quelques photos pour moi le 13 mai  :)
Fantastic ap:lo
I live my life a quarter mile at a time ...
...but my quarter of a mile is fast ...
just 9 seconds!!!

whitemustang

rnr MARCO IS ARRIVED IN USA-CHARLESTON rnr

:v:MARCO NANNINI, HONORARY  ITALIAN CONSUL SERGIO FEDELINI,AND SERGIO FRATTARUOLO :v:

just 9 seconds!!!

whitemustang

As you already know CARROL SHELBY is no longer with us!

Yes but, he leaves us only physically ! Because He continues to live in ours hearts.

I must admit with disappointment I have for a long time pursued the hope in meeting him, without ever succeeding.

I have invited him at 4° INTERNATIONAL FORD MUSTANG MEETING here in Charleston Sunday, May 13th.

With an e-mail a few days ago his wife made ​​us realize that he would have been interested and wrote: "thank you"

but surely he will not come because he look at us sitting on a cloud
Hello
CARROL

Salvo
   :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
just 9 seconds!!!

whitemustang

Hi folks!!
4rd INTERNATIONAL FORD MUSTANG meeting for the last stopover of the GLOBAL OCEAN RACE has been done and it has been a fantastic experience!

It was great that at least 50 Mustang owners have driven several hours to attend at the meeting.

Salvo, the President of MUSTANG CLUB OF ITALY and his son Alessandro were over there in South Carolina USA.

They have engineered the connection between powerful cars and round the world race yachts so the local LOWCOUNTRY MUSTANG CLUB, the WILDHORSES SOUTH CAROLINA CLUB, the CAROLINA MUSTANG CLUB MYRTLE BEACH and the SAVANNAH MUSTANG CLUB from the neighbouring state

of Geogia with their pristine cars ranging from an exquisite 1969 Boss 429 and a '69 Fastback to a super powerful Shelby GT500 are arrived into the Charleston Harbour Resort and Marina on MAY 13TH 2012 were MARCO NANNINI skipper of the MUSTANG BOAT Class40 takes all of them to the boat and showed them the Class40 which are.

MUSTANG CLUB OF ITALY wishes to express its gratitude to all who attended the four meetings of

the race around the world encouraging and fellowship with the crew of the MUSTANG BOAT that has brought our symbol of all Oceans by creating a network of friendships first unexpected.

THANK YOU FRIENDS,

continue to keep in touch and follow the arrival of the race in France in Les Sables d'Olonne in mid June 2012!
  ap:lo ap:lo ap:lo ap:lo ap:lo

just 9 seconds!!!

whitemustang

Citation de: whitemustang le 16 Mai 2012 à 19:14:06
Hi folks!!
4rd INTERNATIONAL FORD MUSTANG meeting for the last stopover of the GLOBAL OCEAN RACE has been done and it has been a fantastic experience!

It was great that at least 50 Mustang owners have driven several hours to attend at the meeting.

Salvo, the President of MUSTANG CLUB OF ITALY and his son Alessandro were over there in South Carolina USA.

They have engineered the connection between powerful cars and round the world race yachts so the local LOWCOUNTRY MUSTANG CLUB, the WILDHORSES SOUTH CAROLINA CLUB, the CAROLINA MUSTANG CLUB MYRTLE BEACH and the SAVANNAH MUSTANG CLUB from the neighbouring state

of Geogia with their pristine cars ranging from an exquisite 1969 Boss 429 and a '69 Fastback to a super powerful Shelby GT500 are arrived into the Charleston Harbour Resort and Marina on MAY 13TH 2012 were MARCO NANNINI skipper of the MUSTANG BOAT Class40 takes all of them to the boat and showed them the Class40 which are.

MUSTANG CLUB OF ITALY wishes to express its gratitude to all who attended the four meetings of

the race around the world encouraging and fellowship with the crew of the MUSTANG BOAT that has brought our symbol of all Oceans by creating a network of friendships first unexpected.

THANK YOU FRIENDS,

continue to keep in touch and follow the arrival of the race in France in Les Sables d'Olonne in mid June 2012!
  ap:lo ap:lo ap:lo ap:lo ap:lo
just 9 seconds!!!

whitemustang

rnrTHE INTERNATIONAL MUSTANG MEETING IN LES SABLES D'OLONNE, IS FIXED FOR JUNE 16TH. rnr
THE LAST LEG OF  RGATTA IS STARTED YESTERDAY MAY 19TH ap:lo  ap:lo
just 9 seconds!!!

stang85

Et je suis pris le 16 juin...  :'(

J'irai tout de même faire un tour à la marina le 15 au soir, voir s'il y a déjà des Mustang à trainer parmis les bâteaux  8)

traffic.gif

whitemustang

here is attached the flayer for 5th international ford mustang meeting in Les Sables D'olonne France ap:lo ap:lo
just 9 seconds!!!

whitemustang

just 9 seconds!!!

whitemustang

just 9 seconds!!!

FredD44

Babass

MAGNIFIQUE  ap:lo ap:lo ap:lo ap:lo

Merci pour les photos et vidéos.

Il va avoir beaucoup de monde le 16 juin - Les Sables D'olonne avec pour club le FMF et MCF  rck

A bientôt peut être en France ou en Italie, d'ailleur je vais faire un tour cette semaine à Susa  rnr
Planning 2024 Rhône Alpes ==> ICI

whitemustang

Citation de: Babass le 29 Mai 2012 à 00:16:58
MAGNIFIQUE  ap:lo ap:lo ap:lo ap:lo

Merci pour les photos et vidéos.

Il va avoir beaucoup de monde le 16 juin - Les Sables D'olonne avec pour club le FMF et MCF  rck

A bientôt peut être en France ou en Italie, d'ailleur je vais faire un tour cette semaine à Susa  rnr

si vous venez et laissez-moi savoir peut-être je vais voir Suse
just 9 seconds!!!

fleau-fox

Citation de: FredD44 le 28 Mai 2012 à 23:31:41
Bellissima Salvio!
Federico MCF

Bonjour,

une petite présentation serait la bienvenue, c'est la coutume ici...

Merci.

La Team.

whitemustang

:v: :v: :v: :v: :v:  Hallo to everyone

MUSTANG CLUB OF ITALY congratulates Marco Nannini for finishing the

Global Ocean Race.
He, on board MUSTANG BOAT (Financial Crisis) takes the 2nd place.

If we consider that the winner had a boat load of new generation, launched just for this race, while Marco had a 7 year old it is like comparing a Formula 1 today and one of the seventies, and if we consider that in the first leg Marco beat Cesna, and that more than once he was leader during other legs.

We can say that Marco Nannini on MUSTANG BOAT is the strongest even, and we are the champions. :v: :v: :v: :v: :v:

We've done our part, joining clubs Mustang in four continents,

for us this is a dream come true, and was a wonderful thing.

Especially noted that the people of Mustang is made by great people!
Proud and humble, with a great passion to share that love with others like themselves, without any presumption of having to excel.   rck rck

To celabrate all of that MUSTANG CLUB OF ITALY organized the INTERNATIONAL FORD MUSTANG MEETING in

Les Sables d'Olonne (France) on June 16th 2012 time 2 p.m.

Port d'Olonne - Les Sables   ap:lo ap:lo

EVERYONE INVITED!!
just 9 seconds!!!

FredD44

Une fort sympathique rencontre ou plutôt plusieurs:
1) Nos amis trés sumpathique du Mustang Club of Italy qui sont eux aussi des passionné
2) Les univers course à la voile et Mustang: dans les 2 cas des passionnés
3) des hommes d'exception, qui porté par leur passion ...
Merci à tous d'avoir apporté votre bonne humeur et parié (à juste titre) que Mr Météo se trompé, la preuve en image:

whitemustang

Citation de: FredD44 le 17 Juin 2012 à 23:04:54
Une fort sympathique rencontre ou plutôt plusieurs:
1) Nos amis trés sumpathique du Mustang Club of Italy qui sont eux aussi des passionné
2) Les univers course à la voile et Mustang: dans les 2 cas des passionnés
3) des hommes d'exception, qui porté par leur passion ...
Merci à tous d'avoir apporté votre bonne humeur et parié (à juste titre) que Mr Météo se trompé, la preuve en image:

Merci à tous pour assister à la réunion.
Nous sommes tous honorés d'avoir connu, merci pour le partage de notre passion.
En France vous avez des Stangs merveilleux et ont été une belle compagnie, félicitations! Restez en contact pour nous trouver à l'avenir.
Salvo, Ale, Filippo.
just 9 seconds!!!

whitemustang

just 9 seconds!!!