« Dernier message par Maxou le Aujourd'hui à 10:53:18 »
J'espère que tu comprends l'anglais...
To play your portable music player using the auxiliary input jack:
1. Begin with the vehicle parked and the radio turned off.
2. Ensure that the battery in your portable music player is new or fully charged and that the device is turned off.
3. Attach one end of the audio extension cable to the headphone output of your player and the other end of the audio extension cable to the AIJ in your vehicle.
4. Turn the radio on, using either a tuned FM station or a CD loaded into the system. Adjust the volume to a comfortable listening level.
5. Turn the portable music player on and adjust the volume to 1/2 the volume.
6. Press AUX on the vehicle radio repeatedly until LINE IN appears in the display.
You should hear audio from your portable music player although it may be low.
7. Adjust the sound on your portable music player until it reaches the level of the FM station or CD by switching back and forth between the AUX and FM or CD controls.
1. Do not connect the audio input jack to a line level output. Line level outputs are intended for connection to a home stereo and are not compatible with the AIJ. The AIJ will only work correctly with devices that have a headphone output with a volume control.
2. Do not set the portable music player’s volume level higher than is necessary to match the volume of the CD or FM radio in your audio system as this will cause distortion and will reduce sound quality. Many portable music players have different output levels, so not all players should be set at the same levels. Some players will sound best at full volume and others will need to be set at a lower volume.
3. If the music sounds distorted at lower listening levels, turn the portable music player volume down. If the problems persists, replace or recharge the batteries in the portable music player.
4. The portable music player must be controlled in the same manner when it is used with headphones as the AIJ does not provide control (play, pause, etc.) over the attached portable music player.
5. For safety reasons, connecting or adjusting the settings on your portable music player should not be attempted while the vehicle is moving. Also, the portable music player should be stored in a secure location, such as the center console or the glove box, when the vehicle is in motion. The audio extension cable must be long enough to allow the portable music player to be safely stored while the vehicle is in motion