Il y a une manip à faire pour accéder à l'USB.
SYNC media features
Note: Since your USB port allows you to charge your device (if supported by your device), SYNC will not automatically change media modes when something is initially plugged into the USB port. To access the USB port through your SYNC system:
Note: To scroll, press SEEK or / .
1. Ensure that the desired device is plugged into the USB port and is
2. Press AUX repeatedly until SYNC appears.
3. Press MENU. MEDIA MENU will momentarily appear in the radio display.
4. Scroll repeatedly until SELECT SRC (Select source) appears in the radio display.
5. Press OK to confirm and enter the SELECT SRC (Select source). 6. Scroll repeatedly until SYNC USB appears in the radio display.
7. Press OK to confirm. The radio display will read USB CHOSEN.
If the connected device and media content is supported, SYNC will begin indexing available media files. NO MEDIA will appear in the radio display if there are no readable media files for SYNC to play. If there are readable media files, INDEXING may appear in the radio display. If Autoplay is ON, SYNC gives you the ability to access media files randomly as they are indexed. If Autoplay is OFF, indexed media is not available until the indexing process is complete. After indexing is complete, the radio display will read INDEXED and SYNC will take you to the PLAY MENU.
Note: The time required to complete the indexing process is dependent upon the size of the media content being indexed.
Note: SYNC is capable of indexing thousands of average size media files. SYNC will notify you once maximum indexing file size is reached.
If your playing device becomes disconnected from the USB port at any time, the display will read USB REMOVED.
Streaming music from your Bluetooth enabled phone
Note: This is a phone dependent feature. Refer to your phone’s user guide for further information on how to stream Bluetooth audio.
SYNC allows you to stream music from your Bluetooth enabled cellular phone to play through SYNC.